Save a Mole Save a Mole

Very interesting, fun and good gameplay. A good idea to raise the moles instead of hitting and good usage of keyboard. Nice musics, simple and good looking graphics. Randomly moving moles will not save them! This is nicely adjusted I think! Sound may be added to the countdown screen. A menu button should be added to game screen. Nothing more to say! It's almost perfect! Better graphics and more gameplay would bring you 5 stars. (Such as thing to collect using moles etc.)

vladimirsan responds:

Thanks :D I really appreciate all the tips I get to improve this or later games :D

Volleyball Penguins Volleyball Penguins

that's too much gravity... And trails are not necessary I think.

Doodle Draw Doodle Draw

Nice gameplay and really feels like you are drawing except at very straight lines, since jumps occur. These may be removed and straight lines can also be divided into sections. (may increase complexity a little bit?) Music is repeating too much and gets distracting after some time. Detailed parts of drawings are almost easy as drawing others parts and some random mouse motion help you draw faster sometimes. Keep up the good work!

Shipping Yard Shipping Yard

Good gameplay and its fun. Absolutely requires a tutorial or something. The controls can be adjusted a little bit to look more "natural".

Free Style BMX Free Style BMX

Tutorial level is not playable (at least for me) and I could not make out how to do stunts. (at least the required ones) Menus are too slow to be fluent. Graphics are good but gameplay is incomplete or not understandable. Can be made a great game if tweaked around.

myplayyard responds:

You are right, there is a bug in the tutorial level.
We will fix that ASAP.
Sorry,
Saar

Candy Balance Candy Balance

Replaying must be much easier, one should not wait for the menu to pop up at least. Other than that, its allright, have a tutorial, music and sound, gameplay done pretty well. Good for physic game fans.

Physics love Physics love

Graphics should be improved. Gameplay is not bad but shooting randomly, you can easily reach next level. I like the fact that last shooting configuration is marked with a dot, but again it has not much use since randomly shooting is a dominant strategy. Music is allright but not related to concept?

click master click master

If user interface and graphics are improved and related to a concept, gameplay is fine...

Penguin Slice Valentines Penguin Slice Valentines

Menus and texts are difficult to read. Nice gameplay and physics but it's not new. (Don't have to be) An interesting idea to implement this gameplay to angry birds (these are really angry). Game is playable but I'm not sure if it is good or bad? Something missing or overdone... Anyway it deserves a 2 and a half star.

The Original War Boy The Original War Boy

Game is self-explanatory but lacks more challenge. Shooting everything is boring, difficulty is not increasing quick enough to keep the player playing. Upgrades or forbidden to shoot objects may be a good idea. Shooting is not an effective action, one just needs to hold the LMB, also there is no shooting sound. Liked the graphics and music, seems like they are prominent to gameplay. nice and readable fonts.